Tabor Home Provides:
– 24-hour professional nursing services.
– Local doctors providing medical care for residents.
– A variety of activities are offered to residents including music, games, exercises, outings, reading, puzzles, Church services, and special seasonal programs.
– Excellent housekeeping services including laundry and indoor/outdoor maintenance.
– Chaplaincy involving spiritual and personal counseling.
– A social worker to assist with admission process and advocacy needs of Tabor Home residents.
– Dietary staff preparing nutritious and delicious home cooked meals.
– Satellite TV and telephone service is available.
– Various bill payment services available at the Business Office.
– Hairdressing services by qualified personnel.
– Volunteer services.
– Family groups can reserve areas for visiting through the Business Office.Scroll to Top ↑